SOLD 2x 60" reefbrite XHO blue light bars

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Yazannreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
2,008
Location
Discovery bay
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Up for sale 2 reefbrite blue XHO 60in. Had them for few months but I already have another set of them and feel like having them with metal halide and t5's it's just too much light over my 210 gallon tank. These sell for $400 a piece.

They are the second ones after T5's picture. I will take them down when I find a buyer.
16721877102216190551007015220873.jpg


Local pick up only in Bay area CA

$250 each

$60 to ship them both priority anywhere in the US
 
Last edited:
Correct plus shipping which is $50 as mentioned in the ad. It will cost me more than that to ship them.
 
dang I need these! Gotta sell my 36” bars first.. mine are brand new.. changed tanks in the middle of a upgrade lol..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new