• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD 2X RedSea ReefWave 45s w/controller and more!

Item Price
$425 Shipped OBO
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Iinux

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, getting a new tank and these are going to be way too powerful. Ran these are my 200 gallon for a year and a half.
I have two Red Sea Reefwave 45's with controllers along with some replacement parts.
Bearings were replaced about 2 months before breaking down the old tank, they are still perfect.
Replacement parts include, extra gaskets and o rings, and extra impellers. (2 of each, they are not needed yet, but I ordered them when I got the units.
I just cleaned the pumps with citric acid and they are still working flawless, currently running them in RO water to remove the last of the citric acid!

My location is Dallas, but will ship to the 48 contiguous states.

Thanks,
Iinux

IMG_2113.jpg IMG_2112.jpg

Noel01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all, getting a new tank and these are going to be way too powerful. Ran these are my 200 gallon for a year and a half.
I have two Red Sea Reefwave 45's with controllers along with some replacement parts.
Bearings were replaced about 2 months before breaking down the old tank, they are still perfect.
Replacement parts include, extra gaskets and o rings, and extra impellers. (2 of each, they are not needed yet, but I ordered them when I got the units.
I just cleaned the pumps with citric acid and they are still working flawless, currently running them in RO water to remove the last of the citric acid!

My location is Dallas, but will ship to the 48 contiguous states.

Thanks,
Iinux

IMG_2113.jpg IMG_2112.jpg

If you split I will take one.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 61 85.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.2%
Back