• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(SOLD) Abyzz A400 Pump Excellent Condition

Item Price
1600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
1,773
Location
Nevada City
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This pump was purchased new in 2019. Has about 3 years of runtime on it with no problems ever. The pump is cleaned spotless and ready to use. I guarantee the pump to be in the condition described. Please inspect / test and report any concerns within 7 days of receipt. The pump has been in dry storage for a year or so now but I just set it up and test ran it for a few days - no issues.
20240118_180020.jpg
20240118_175816.jpg 20240118_180048.jpg 20240118_175734.jpg 20240118_195623.jpg 20240118_180143.jpg 20240118_180131.jpg 20240118_180055.jpg 20240118_175938.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pickup / delivery in Sacramento / Bay Area is available. Local buyers are welcome to test the pump.
 
Still available. Reduced to $1600
 
Does it come with receipt? Its still under the 10 year old warranty?
I can provide the receipt for proof of purchase date but I believe @slipknot23 is correct that the 10yr warranty applies to original purchaser only.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new