• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

****SOLD****Kessil AP9X with Mount Arm

Item Price
$650 - $1200 Shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cghunter39

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2022
Messages
44
Reaction score
36
Location
Cedar Hills
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not interested in trades getting out of the hobby
Kessil AP9X with Mounting Arm
these are a little over a year old and work perfectly!
I have original boxes for everything.

Asking $650 OBO I have 2 available.

297580-1692071873-264499.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new