(SOLD) Milwaukee MA887 Salinity Refractometer - $90 shipped

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2015
Messages
1,282
Reaction score
1,613
Location
Fortuna, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one and only Milwaukee MA887 Salinity Refractometer! This ships with the clam shell case and fresh battery. In fantastic working condition, I am only selling this unit because I already have one. Otherwise I wouldn't give one up for the world. Clam shell case has some scuffs but both it and the unit have been thoroughly cleaned, the unit itself is immaculate save for a small scuff on the underside.

20201026_152626-COLLAGE.jpg


$90 Shipped with tracking anywhere in the USA. Send me a PM if you're interested!

SOLD
 
Last edited:
This thing is awesome. If I didn’t just inherit one from a friend, I would totally jump on this deal. I had to buy the case. $90 with the hard case is a pretty good deal! It’s pretty accurate too. Apparently my handy dandy trusty refractometer was off by 0.001 SG
5666F386-76FF-438F-A03B-EDD39F3062F2.jpeg

840F46E3-804C-4600-8425-FAB707A4DF24.jpeg
 
Yeah I have had a lot of people try to buy my personal unit off me. I would never give it up but I have no need for second one now that all my tanks are in the same location.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new