• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD - Two Apex A2 controllers and one EB8

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

zbryant91

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
688
Reaction score
1,300
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I upgraded my A2 to an A3. And one of these A2 controllers was my backup so I don't need either. Both have been factory reset. Will sell those for $100 each and I have 1 EB8 that I no longer need, sometimes the amperage chart does not read correctly, but all the outlets work. Will sell for $70.

Will sell all 3 for $200 plus shipping.

IMG_2300.JPG IMG_2301.JPG IMG_2302.JPG IMG_2303.JPG IMG_2304.JPG IMG_2305.JPG IMG_2306.JPG IMG_2307.JPG
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new