• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD**Versa VX-1 Dosing Pump (Single Head) Ecotech Marine. Will ship

Item Price
150.
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BlueBuddha

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Messages
164
Reaction score
83
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I have a Versa VX-1 Dosing Pump (Single Head) Ecotech Marine. Comes with a 3-D printed hanging bracket. It was used to dose ab+ reef energy and it dyed the tube 🤣

150$.
Shipping available

IMG_4679.jpeg IMG_4680.jpeg
 
I can do 140$ including shipping, send me a PM if interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new