Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
It's definitely a scam, reverse image search has these come up in another R2R post from NY. Goes to show even people with almost 2,000 messages can't be trusted without risk. Sad.Hey guys - be careful w/ this one. It's a scam. I've opened disputes with Venmo and Payal. Do not send any money.
You may have several deleted PM's from folks because it seemed like a popular thread at the time. Not sure if responses to deleted threads in PMs show up on your end but wanted to let you know. I sent "you" a response earlier but I suspect they deleted those conversationsI've changed my password. No idea how they got access, must've seen I had other sales going on and decided to hack me, but anyone can check my other sales and see I said I sold all my corals already and they're just mushrooms. Does anyone know how to get the attention of people to look into this?
Some things pop up like this every once in a while.The price should have been a red flag lol