SOLD

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
2,068
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 banana grails for sale. One is light yellow the other is darker yellow.

$150 shipped.

IMG_6379.jpeg
IMG_7147.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Hey guys - be careful w/ this one. It's a scam. I've opened disputes with Venmo and Payal. Do not send any money.
It's definitely a scam, reverse image search has these come up in another R2R post from NY. Goes to show even people with almost 2,000 messages can't be trusted without risk. Sad.
 
THIS IS A SCAM, I WAS HACKED
 
I've changed my password. No idea how they got access, must've seen I had other sales going on and decided to hack me, but anyone can check my other sales and see I said I sold all my corals already and they're just mushrooms. Does anyone know how to get the attention of people to look into this?
 
I've changed my password. No idea how they got access, must've seen I had other sales going on and decided to hack me, but anyone can check my other sales and see I said I sold all my corals already and they're just mushrooms. Does anyone know how to get the attention of people to look into this?
You may have several deleted PM's from folks because it seemed like a popular thread at the time. Not sure if responses to deleted threads in PMs show up on your end but wanted to let you know. I sent "you" a response earlier but I suspect they deleted those conversations
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new