Somatic Filtration System Giveaway

Jdoerger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The size is perfect. Setting up a seahorse tank for my daughter and there aren't many options for sums that will fit under the stand.

Waalker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I like about the sump most is the sharp visual appeal with the frosted sides!

Waalker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For other products, their sump would have to be a product to check out. Again, visually it looks like it is very well put together and solid pieces. The complete setup looks like it will flow and function very well together.

ASteveFindley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#3 The Optional Dosing containers that sit in the corner beside the sump, an additional space saver.

Ryan Browne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) I really like how small it is. Many companies try to fit too much into a sump, and ends up being way to big.
2) The modular design is fantastic. Not everyone needs all the extra, you only buy what you need. Or.. start
with the basics and add on as you go. You don't have to worry about buying a new sump because your current one
doesn't have what you need.
3) The removable pump insert is a great idea. The pump section in my sump tends to get filled with detritus and other stuff over time.
I like the idea of being able to remove and clean.
4) With a modular design it gives your the ability to add new features as technology changes over time.
5) I think just like sumps, Protein skimmers are way too big. People seem to think that bigger is better, and many times its not. Space
saving skimmer is a great idea, and should be sold more often.

Great design.

somatic giveaway.jpg

The Somatic 60 Filtration System is the perfect sump for cube tanks or other nano-systems that require a well thought out modular sump system. With modular add-on components like the Return Pump Basket or the Filter Sock Holder you can customize the sump with the accessories that you need and are purpose built components that will fit perfectly within the 60 Filtration System. By just adding your favorite return pump and heater you will have a ready-to-run sump system.

How to Enter:

You may complete one of the following entry methods or complete them all for multiple entries!

1. LIKE the Somatic Aquaristik Here

2. Check out the Somatic 60s Skimmer and Sump Filtration System product page and tell us what features you like about this product as a post in this thread.

3. Check out the other Somatic Products and post a link in this thread to one of the products you might like to try in the future.

*Once you have completed your entries you will have created a post in this thread for each one. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Somatic 60s Skimmer and Sump Filtration System shipped to your door and will include the following:

60 Filtration System
60s Space Saving Protein Skimmer
60 Return Pump Basket
60 Return Pump Basket Filter
60 Filter Sock Holder
60 Filtration Drain Cover

And a choice between the following:

60 Double Stack Dosing Vessel
60 Triple Stack Dosing Vessel

Total MSRP value- $576.92

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thanks again to Vertex Technologies for this awesome giveaway!

*Please note the contest is open until September 14th*

Ryan Browne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could use a space saving skimmer!!

http://somaticaquaristik.com/somatic-60s-protein-skimmer/

somatic giveaway.jpg

The Somatic 60 Filtration System is the perfect sump for cube tanks or other nano-systems that require a well thought out modular sump system. With modular add-on components like the Return Pump Basket or the Filter Sock Holder you can customize the sump with the accessories that you need and are purpose built components that will fit perfectly within the 60 Filtration System. By just adding your favorite return pump and heater you will have a ready-to-run sump system.

How to Enter:

You may complete one of the following entry methods or complete them all for multiple entries!

1. LIKE the Somatic Aquaristik Here

2. Check out the Somatic 60s Skimmer and Sump Filtration System product page and tell us what features you like about this product as a post in this thread.

3. Check out the other Somatic Products and post a link in this thread to one of the products you might like to try in the future.

*Once you have completed your entries you will have created a post in this thread for each one. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Somatic 60s Skimmer and Sump Filtration System shipped to your door and will include the following:

60 Filtration System
60s Space Saving Protein Skimmer
60 Return Pump Basket
60 Return Pump Basket Filter
60 Filter Sock Holder
60 Filtration Drain Cover

And a choice between the following:

60 Double Stack Dosing Vessel
60 Triple Stack Dosing Vessel

Total MSRP value- $576.92

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thanks again to Vertex Technologies for this awesome giveaway!

*Please note the contest is open until September 14th*

bean2986

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The compact design makes it ideal for a cube or smaller tank. Would create a lot of extra space under my 65 that is currently wasted with a larger sump.

Back