Some alternate power choices

salinity now

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2024
Messages
154
Reaction score
85
Location
Topeka KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last week we had a warning, with a blizzard over ice, that power might be out for days. Well sir that didn't sit right with me. I made a small investment in an already big investment in my reef tank. Some peace of mind in a verry unsettling time. https://generatorgrid.com/blog/break-in/

20250113_030649.jpg
 
Last edited:
Last week we had a warning, with a blizzard over ice, that power might be out for days. Well sir that didn't sit right with me. I made a small investment in an already big investment in my reef tank. Some peace of mind in a verry unsettling time. https://generatorgrid.com/blog/break-in/

20250113_030649.jpg
Glad your tank was able to stay up and running with that generator!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new