Some fish shots tonight. :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,874
Reaction score
122,527
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still trying to get better with the fish and was unable to get some of my favorite fish but here is what I got. :)

8-1.jpg
 
Not the best but I liked the center clown.

7-1.jpg
 
6-1.jpg
 
5-1.jpg
 
This little guy was tucked in the rocks scared so he was super still. LOL!

4-1.jpg
 
Nice shots Rev! Is that last anthias a Purple Queen?
 
Awesome shots man. What kind of anemone is that purple with the green tips one. I have one like it that I bought as a bta but I have my doubts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new