OP
OP
S

shecter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
german digi 20$ for lower branch thats getting to close to the red planet. its about 2 1/2" tall and 3" wide can mount to rubble or a plug.

german digi 15$

grape cap 5$

green tipped birds nest. (not wysiwyg nice hunk many branches. can probably cut two.) 20$

hammer 30$

frogspawn 10$

Pickup in south killingly or we can meet up if you purchase more than 75$. Will work with pricing on multiple purchases and also willing to trade for a mag 12. I do work a lot so I prefer pickup. Will not hold unless you paypal or if you've purchased or done trades with me before. Thanks everyone.
Feel free to pm with offers. not shipping at this time unless you want it all lol.

OP
OP
S

shecter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks mike. rmy friend was enough to let me use her cell to take the pics instead of mine lol. much more accurate but still not perfect.

OP
OP
S

shecter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks kyle! seems like summer time isnt the best time to sell frags. this is the first time ive had a pack not sell on here within hours lol.

OP
OP
S

shecter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rdpe dropping to 40 per polyp. right now if pack doesnt sell i have 2 singles availible, and could cut a couple more if i get a deposit via cash or paypal.

Back