Some New Additions from RAP NY

Scott chilton

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
170
Reaction score
173
Location
Burlington
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC Christmas Mirabilis
Strawberry Shortcake
Acans
Mystery frags!
Plus i won a years supply of RODS FOOD!

IMG_20180624_191610-01.jpeg


IMG_20180624_191635-01.jpeg


IMG_20180624_191626-01.jpeg


IMG_20180624_191618-01.jpeg


IMG_20180624_191639-01.jpeg
 
They look great, nice score.. I was tempted to drive up from va but ATM I have to many projects eating up my hobby money, maybe catch the next one.
 
They look great, nice score.. I was tempted to drive up from va but ATM I have to many projects eating up my hobby money, maybe catch the next one.
Yea Retro...its a really nice event. R2R ,Fritz and all the other sponsors did a great job. I think there is going to be another show there in October. im not sure what it is yet?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new