Some new additions over the last month

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,315
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve added quite a few additions over the last month or two.
I love button scolys!
IMG_2158.jpeg
IMG_2159.jpeg
IMG_2161.jpeg
IMG_2167.jpeg
IMG_2168.jpeg
IMG_2169.jpeg IMG_2157.jpeg
 
Yes, everything is doing great! I was really worried about the purple alveopora since it dropped a tiny bit of F-Aptasia on it right after I put it in the tank. It was REALLY MAD for a week or so, but it seems to have gotten over it now and it fully opening again.
 
Here is a pic from today. They are much more open!

I really like the way they look side by side, they really compliment each others colors.
IMG_2180.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new