Some new Picks....Acan Lovers

AcansUnlimited

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a few picks.....More to come
 

Attachments

  • Ranbow (Small).jpg
    Ranbow (Small).jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Reds Acans (Small).jpg
    Reds Acans (Small).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 124
  • Acans (Small).jpg
    Acans (Small).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 153
  • red Acans (Small).jpg
    red Acans (Small).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 110
  • rb Acans (Small).jpg
    rb Acans (Small).jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 131
ty....I have others just waiting to get the frag rack I ordered to take some better picks. I also am getting a few colonies next week so I cant Waite for them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new