Some nice blastos from Shoreline Pet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a few between FFM and yesterday. The first 3 are from Shoreline and the others I had already. They still have more of the first 3 here. Jeromy's doing a good job over there!

IMG_6984.JPG


IMG_6985.JPG


IMG_6983.JPG


IMG_6987.JPG


IMG_6988.JPG


IMG_6990.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new