• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

some nice blastos

Item Price
25-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Update 8/14/2022: over the last couple weeks i have cut a bunch of blastos: I think i now have frags of all the blastos pictured in this thread.

OG UC Ironman Blastos 300
CB rainbow explosion blastos 200
Rainbow blastos (not sure of the lineage) 100
puffy (sometimes) orange blastos 100
black cherry blastos 150
BSA tittie twisters 250
Black hole blastos 75
BSA mystique 45
Blue ravens 45
red and green big polyp blastos 35
maroon and green blasto merletti 25
F2M holy grail micromussa (not a blasto, i know) 100

some frags may need a little more time to heal. See the most recent posts i will be adding over the next couple days for WYSIWYG pics. PM me for pack prices. I'm leaving all the old pics up because i don't have a really good camera at the moment, recent pics will all be iphone pics.

Some blastos for sale, See the more recent posts for updates, also have F2M holy grail micromussa available.

Thanks!

Local pick up in Logan OH, shipping is available
Let me know if you have any questions this is the first time i have posted sales on R2R so we shall see how it goes.

UC OG ironman blastos $400.

im2.jpg
im3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Blue raven blastos I'm going to keep the biggest frag and cut it up so $60 each for the other two Many heads, as pictured.
br1.jpg
br6.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
BSA tittie twister blastos 2 frags $250 for the smaller 350 for the larger. both have multiple heads as pictured

a note on pictures, the first pics are under blue and second are full spectrum, still pretty blue in my frag tanks pics taken with a cannon T3i with 60mm macro lense, top down tube and custom white balance.
tt.jpg
tt2.jpg
tt4.jpg
tt5.jpg

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That OG ironman is a steal at that price. Same with the tittie twisters and ravens. Someone local should snatch them up for sure.

OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Great packing. The og UC are steals at the price. Seller very easy to work with
Thanks!

I currently only have one additional UC ironman blasto cut and it still needs some additional time to heal.
I also have more tittie twisters healing, ARC black Cherry, and a couple others who's names i have lost or never had. I will post when i think they are ready to sell, Thanks!

Reefsupreme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
2   2   0
Thanks!

I currently only have one additional UC ironman blasto cut and it still needs some additional time to heal.
I also have more tittie twisters healing, ARC black Cherry, and a couple others who's names i have lost or never had. I will post when i think they are ready to sell, Thanks!
Hey anything ready for sale?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back