Some of my Acro Collection

coral reeftank

IG:crt_reefs
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
2,365
Reaction score
6,292
Location
burbank,Il
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
RR Orange Passion
1267555_710132585728805_4306526068344396024_o.jpg



RR ASIA Wolverine
1602016_710132845728779_3498654634718741534_o.jpg




RR Excalibur
10582858_710132762395454_2074797471879581823_o.jpg




RR Pink Floyd
10683516_710133529062044_1748796584566425995_o.jpg




RR Pretty in Pink
10470168_710133645728699_780186783350543425_o.jpg
 
I'm lucky enough to be close enough to check this tank out.. One of the best selections of SPS I have seen to date. Great work!!
 
There migh be someng with your tank. Your PE. Is outrageous lol .

Great photos, but I was sad when I scrolled down and it finished.

Got any progression shots of your RRasia. Wolverine ?


Looking reall good
 
What lighting are you using?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new