Some of my previous fish

Welcome tp R2R! Beautiful fish.

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Hi,

thought I would post some pictures of the previous fish I have kept, I have always had a soft spot for Large Angels, Triggers and Tangs.


2658A2D5-B8C7-418C-A753-557FEFC29C80.jpeg
2658A2D5-B8C7-418C-A753-557FEFC29C80.jpeg





D190A246-444B-41F3-8EC1-1892952CD73C.jpeg





94105BE5-BD62-42B5-A3E2-84D5B13E7F22.jpeg




E27DDEBF-4664-4877-8A68-CC71E9CB3A3D.jpeg




6339C7E2-B45F-40D5-A76B-F94C8A0507F2.jpeg


75CAAF29-E78F-4FA1-B3FF-6521569DA0B3.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new