Some of my video work

laezur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you happen to have a YouTube link for them? Not loading for me and I’ve been wanting to do reef videos so it would be nice to see for inspiration

laezur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Sony A7RII + Sony GM 16-35mm wide angle (for the zoa garden video) + Sony G 90mm Macro (for the hammer video).

I used Adobe Premiere to edit them on a MacBook Pro.
Thank you! The Zoas are stunning, I used to hate them. Now I’m just too scared to keep them, all I hear is horror this, death that. Palytoxin from looking at them wrong. I also heard some don’t have toxin and are mislabelled but I just can’t find the right info and want a zoa garden for myself.

OP
OP
kiran

kiran

reef noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! The Zoas are stunning, I used to hate them. Now I’m just too scared to keep them, all I hear is horror this, death that. Palytoxin from looking at them wrong. I also heard some don’t have toxin and are mislabelled but I just can’t find the right info and want a zoa garden for myself.
Zoas and Palys are fine as long as you take the proper precautions when handling them I think.

I always wear nitrile gloves, a respirator (kind of excessive but whatever), and safety glasses that seal. Just don't do anything that would make you ingest or get the water in your eye and you'll be fine. I haven't gotten sick (fingers crossed).

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 93 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back