Some recent R2R APP screenshots for your viewing pleasure and an update!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wanted to share some screenshots and updates with you.

1. The app is running and I'm using it on my phone but it's accessing a test server only until we finish. The test server uses old data we have backed up to it.

2. There is quite a bit of styling to tweak as far as the looks of the app are concerned. Also some of the backgrounds images, forum images etc. are going to be changed and are used now as placeholders etc. as it's built out. Forum names, the order they are listed etc. stuff like that might be changed etc.

3. The app has taken a lot longer because of several different factors including having to have addons created to support certain functions that we have grown to like to have here in the community. The final piece to that puzzle is being developed now and is almost complete. That's what was really holding us up. We also hired an outside app design company to help us design the app flow. Other factors included general issues that we ran into, a small dev team, our team who also has other duties outside of this app. We had a lot to figure out because our current forum software doesn't have a lot of data for building out something like this.

4. We hope to have this app ready to launch for testing in the next few weeks, mostly depending on the addon I talked about above. We will reach out to our current partner members to begin to test and then slowly roll it out to everyone else. We want to get it as right as possible before we release it. The beta testers will help us find bugs and also help us identify "flow" issues within the app.

5. This version of the app will be considered the VIP version which will include all the basics of using a a forum on an app. The next version and so forth we will begin to add really cool additions that hobbyists would like to be able to have access to, we hope.

THESE SCREENSHOTS ARE NOT FROM A DESIGN! THESE ARE ACTUALLY FROM MY PHONE TODAY!

The shots are in DARK MODE as well.

APP 1ST PAGE
IMG_0862.PNG

APP LOG IN PAGE
IMG_0863.PNG

LATEST TAB (ignore that little "prefix" icon. That will not be there.
IMG_0865.PNG

FORUM PAGE (have to work on the order and images for this page)
IMG_0867.PNG

You can see here where I have opened a coupe of the forum tabs.
IMG_0868.PNG

Search Page
IMG_0869.PNG

DM or Private Message Page
IMG_0870.PNG

Member Profile Page (more styling work to be done)
IMG_0871.PNG

APP settings (also more to add to this page)
IMG_0872.PNG

Some latest threads. (if the first post has an image it's gonna show in the feed)
IMG_0873.PNG

IMG_0874.PNG

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh and videos are going to work!! :p

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back