some shots from today

  • Thread starter Thread starter jerl77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jerl77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
1,822
Reaction score
394
Location
long island ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.JPG
 
Not fair without postings whats settings and camera was used :(

BTW, great pictures and color is perfect :thumbup::thumbup:
 
Awesome shots! I especially love the shot with all the Sunny D's in it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new