Some stuff FS

mylifeismyown66

FUPA
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2010
Messages
200
Reaction score
13
Location
Central CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Broke down my frag tank this week and have a number of things I am looking to get rid of.
Large blue hornet colony 20+ polyps $100
Wham Bam Colony, full 2 1/4" plug $80
Jason Fox Twin Spot Psammacora frags, fully healed and growing $20
Sexy Corals Watermellon Psammacora about 3/4-1 inch $40
Pink Zipper Colony 16+ polyps $80
Tyree Pink Lemonade Frags, multiple branches. 1.5" for $60, Larger piece for $80
Purple Monster, Fully uncrusted base starting to branch $60
God of War colony at least a dozen polyps $80
Huge Australian Neon Green Sinularia. Probably 10" tall. $80
Ill try and get some pics, but this weekend and the following week I will be super busy.
 
Maybe if you didnt take so long to build a stand you'd have a tank for this stuff!!! lol
 
Cant say I do, nor would I suggest buying a used heater.
 
Older pic, but I also have a frag of this. The left side of the frag is available. Orange sherbert mille. $40
 
sinularia and large pink lemonade pending to don
purple monster pending to gar
 
Ryan I'd like a $60 pink lemonade frag if you still have it. Can I get it from you at ffm? I have a table this year.
 
Hey if your gonna be at FFM wanna bring me that pink leomonaid we talked about a while back?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new