Some type of pod?

  • Thread starter Thread starter boxer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nearly impossible to assist with that picture.

What do they look like? All they look like are white small snails but I know they are pods.
 
Nearly impossible to assist with that picture.

What do they look like? All they look like are white small snails but I know they are pods.



the video shows them moving. deff not a snail! they dart around. you would need a micro scope to get a real pic of these small things.
 
HERE is the "pod-o-pedia." I'd focus on amphipods, isopods, and copepods......these are the common guys in our aquaria. (Your photo link isn't working of me.)
 
Definitely copepods! Good guys :)

+1 I've heard of certain pods that cling to rock! Just never experienced them before. I've always just had Copepods that are free floating in the water column. I personally think these are better just for the fact they won't get taken out or trapped by my filter socks and sucked through pumps as much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new