Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awwww.... I miss Mr. Peas
20230226_163752.jpg
Right educate a English man
Who is the best team over there and we’re is your team rated . I don’t know. It’s a bit like rugby over here but with more glitter and fun

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Right educate a English man
Who is the best team over there and we’re is your team rated . I don’t know. It’s a bit like rugby over here but with more glitter and fun
*cracks knuckles and pulls seat into typing position*
The Philadelphia Eagles are #1 in American football.
Hear me out.
Both the defensive and offensive lineups are packed with sharp, focused, and fast guys. These are seasoned guys who are hungry to win and fueled by the most loved and hated fans around the country.
Love to hate us, or hate to love us, Philly fans are loud and rowdy and have a deep love of the game.
There's way more that I could drone on and on about, but I don't have the focus for it right now.
However! If you have Prime, watch the documentary Kelce. Even if you don't like or understand football, it's a brilliant look at my favorite player of all time.
Jason Kelce is the captain of the team, plays the center position (the guy who *huts* the ball back to the other guy that throws is). He's been on the team for 13 years and this will be his last season, retiring at 35.
I have a chicken that's about 5 years old that I named Kelce after him.
See? No focus. This is why I'll let the documentary explain any further why they're the hands down best team in the NFL.
Fly Eagles Fly Football GIF by Storyful
Lets Go Football GIF by NBA
Amazon Football GIF by NFL On Prime Video
Lets Go Sport GIF by Philadelphia Eagles

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*cracks knuckles and pulls seat into typing position*
The Philadelphia Eagles are #1 in American football.
Hear me out.
Both the defensive and offensive lineups are packed with sharp, focused, and fast guys. These are seasoned guys who are hungry to win and fueled by the most loved and hated fans around the country.
Love to hate us, or hate to love us, Philly fans are loud and rowdy and have a deep love of the game.
There's way more that I could drone on and on about, but I don't have the focus for it right now.
However! If you have Prime, watch the documentary Kelce. Even if you don't like or understand football, it's a brilliant look at my favorite player of all time.
Jason Kelce is the captain of the team, plays the center position (the guy who *huts* the ball back to the other guy that throws is). He's been on the team for 13 years and this will be his last season, retiring at 35.
I have a chicken that's about 5 years old that I named Kelce after him.
See? No focus. This is why I'll let the documentary explain any further why they're the hands down best team in the NFL.
Fly Eagles Fly Football GIF by Storyful
Lets Go Football GIF by NBA
Amazon Football GIF by NFL On Prime Video
Lets Go Sport GIF by Philadelphia Eagles
Ok orchid miss thanks the info . I will watch it when I get back home I am away at the moment . Do you know anything about uk football . Your football over there is big and flashy. So from now on I will be a eagles fan from the uk and say come on the greens . So what uk team are you supporting orchid miss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok orchid miss thanks the info . I will watch it when I get back home I am away at the moment . Do you know anything about uk football . Your football over there is big and flashy. So from now on I will be a eagles fan from the uk and say come on the greens . So what uk team are you supporting orchid miss
Uhmmm... Manchester?
mondays fsu GIF

Honestly, I'm quite ignorant to the UK football. I'd love for you to return the sports education:)

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good choice Manchester United in the 90s onward we’re the best team under Alex Ferguson the manager that was a Scottish man from Glasgow. Theses days Man U are not as good but still a great great team .
David Beckham as you will know his full life story is on Netflix if you get it .
Before you say oh no not for me I said the same but I watched it and it was good and I mean that . So I will do you a deal I will watch the eagles and you can watch the David Beckhams life story . Then you can tell me the history of Manchester United and I will tell you all about the eagles come on the Greens @OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good choice Manchester United in the 90s onward we’re the best team under Alex Ferguson the manager that was a Scottish man from Glasgow. Theses days Man U are not as good but still a great great team .
David Beckham as you will know his full life story is on Netflix if you get it .
Before you say oh no not for me I said the same but I watched it and it was good and I mean that . So I will do you a deal I will watch the eagles and you can watch the David Beckhams life story . Then you can tell me the history of Manchester United and I will tell you all about the eagles come on the Greens @OrchidMiss
I'm going to be yelling "come on the Greens!!!" this Sunday!
green man happy dance GIF

Ok, maybe not. This weekend b/c we're playing the NY Jets, and they're also green... booo

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.7%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back