Happy Trick Or Treat GIF by THE REMARKABLES

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell the story about what happened when your wife was following a ambulance
As is @OrchidMiss , my wife is a nurse. One morning she was driving to the hospital and was behind an ambulance. The back door wasn’t shut, must have been in a hurry, and was swaying. When the ambulance went over a pot hole a cooler fell out and rolled to the side of the road. She pulled over to grab it and when she opened it there was a toe on ice.

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As is @OrchidMiss , my wife is a nurse. One morning she was driving to the hospital and was behind an ambulance. The back door wasn’t shut, must have been in a hurry, and was swaying. When the ambulance went over a pot hole a cooler fell out and rolled to the side of the road. She pulled over to grab it and when she opened it there was a toe on ice.
Foot Toes GIF by Trolli

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did she do

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice pic, did you find it?
Beautiful parrot! When my kids were young they wanted a bird. So I did some searching and told my wife I was going to get a bird. She thought I was going to bring home a parakeet. $800 later I returned home with a white-bellied caique. That little parrot was a riot.

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Santa Claus GIF by Mexico Indie
Santa won’t be long . Lovely big Xmas dinner Turkey Gravy Yorkshire puddings roast potatoes. and veg and a load of drink can not wait . Anyone
Roast Dinner Cooking GIF by Jimmy the Mower
got decorations up yet
Christmas Party GIF

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last year I got a lot of coal. With the price of energy it saved me a lot of money. I was able to use it to heat my home for half the winter. I was extra bad this year, hopefully double. Hoping to get enough coal to heat my home all winter this time.

Back