Someone is nicking the orange

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh Matt is this what got you a excellent badge lol

:grinning-squinting-face: I actually just wanted to show off everyone's tanks and give you all the credit you deserve. But I only got about 20, so I did some improvising.

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last year I got a lot of coal. With the price of energy it saved me a lot of money. I was able to use it to heat my home for half the winter. I was extra bad this year, hopefully double. Hoping to get enough coal to heat my home all winter this time.
If your burning coal all winter how does santa get down the chim with out burning his bum
Jimmy Fallon Santa GIF by NBC

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:grinning-squinting-face: I actually just wanted to show off everyone's tanks and give you all the credit you deserve. But I only got about 20, so I did some improvising.
What's happening Reefer Matt will your December vid be done in a santa suit and a sock full of oranges lol
Father Christmas Winter GIF by Shurdalife

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's happening Reefer Matt will your December vid be done in a santa suit and a sock full of oranges lol
Father Christmas Winter GIF by Shurdalife
Lol! Maybe! I wanted to do a Halloween special, but my work got busy all of the sudden. Been working everyday.

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last year I got a lot of coal. With the price of energy it saved me a lot of money. I was able to use it to heat my home for half the winter. I was extra bad this year, hopefully double. Hoping to get enough coal to heat my home all winter this time.
Oh you need to go on the bad step your killing the ozone
200.gif

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol! Maybe! I wanted to do a Halloween special, but my work got busy all of the sudden. Been working everyday.
No point been the richest in the grave hard. You work too live not live too Work.

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh you need to go on the bad step your killing the ozone
200.gif
I just burn it in my furnace, no ozone in there. The ozone in the wild is safe. Hey, remember it’s Santa pushing this stuff on me.

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just burn it in my furnace, no ozone in there. The ozone in the wild is safe. Hey, remember it’s Santa pushing this stuff on me.
When I was growing up we huddled around one piece of coal on special birthday and Christmas
Black And White Art GIF by Pi-Slices

Last edited:

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it was a great video

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry, iPhone friends...
I'm not uploading a 10 sec video to YouTube. Eelekta isn't timid anymore, though.

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, iPhone friends...
I'm not uploading a 10 sec video to YouTube. Eelekta isn't timid anymore, though.
that's awesome

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m part of the orange army!
IMG_7315.jpeg
Oh yes your definitely in the club. Wait till they go to vagas wish I could get there but I would go missing in action I have a history of going walk about and forgetting what day it is at theses places nice photo. It might be the drink that does it too me last time went missing for a week and I can not pin point were I had been. Strange thing walk about you don't know were it might take you lol. What happens in Vagas stays in Vagas
200.gif

Last edited:
Back