Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why has this been moved
This is starting to be a joke
Locked one of my threads and now moving another to a section . News and feed back hmmm
I thought in America you have the same as us freedom of speech . Maybe time to move on. Thought r2r we’re better than this how did I get it so wrong. @revhtree

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why has this been moved
This is starting to be a joke
Locked one of my threads and now moving another to a section . News and feed back hmmm
I thought in America you have the same as us freedom of speech . Maybe time to move on. Thought r2r we’re better than this how did I get it so wrong. @revhtree
Go Away Goodbye GIF

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree time you appeared on this I not messing about
Get your forum under control and if that means Iam out so be it
Sorry but you threaten to leave every time you don't get your way...
As for moving this thread, what better place for it to be in than the Forum Feedback section?
And "freedom of speech" applies to government censorship... so unless rev's elected president, it's a non-issue, lol!

Edit: actually, that's not a bad idea... Maybe we can write him in on the ballot...?

P.s. I don't even HAVE a horse!

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry but you threaten to leave every time you don't get your way...
As for moving this thread, what better place for it to be in than the Forum Feedback section?
And "freedom of speech" applies to government censorship... so unless rev's elected president, it's a non-issue, lol!

Edit: actually, that's not a bad idea... Maybe we can write him in on the ballot...?

P.s. I don't even HAVE a horse!
Get off my thread no one wants you on it
Are you a English hater by the sounds of it . No I don’t cry every time things don’t go my way just hate people chirping in when it does not concern them didn’t ask them too . I think you like to stir the pot some more go and do it somewhere else. Do you think your post will get you some brownie points off Rev don’t think so . My conversation was to Rev not you so you thought you would have a go try harder
This thread has been running along time with not one crossed word until you turn up that says it all . Ps If you look hard a enough you do have a horse
Kentucky Derby Ok GIF

Last edited:

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get off my thread no one wants you on it
Are you a English hater by the sounds of it . No I don’t cry every time things don’t go my way just hate people chirping in when it does not concern them didn’t ask them too . I think you like to stir the pot some more go and do it somewhere else. Do you think your post will get you some brownie points off Rev don’t think so . My conversation was to Rev not you so you thought you would have a go try harder
This thread has been running along time with not one crossed word until you turn up that says it all . Ps If you look hard a nought you do have a horse
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course there is freedom of speech.. and the part that plays here, is freedom not to read this thread any longer... Simple pimple... You two have your little grade school fight.. I have better things to do....

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread sure took a strange turn...

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 71 43.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%

Back