Someone is nicking the orange

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano_Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Breaking Despicable Me GIF by Regal
 
Loop Hello GIF by Denyse®
just got this sent to my phone it’s fantom orange robber . Can anyone help
 
orange fruit oranges GIF
Hmmmmm that’s a lot of orange
 
I thought I was the only one who noticed other supporter’s names not colored orange. Thank you for validating my hyper fixation on insignificant details.
 
Oh it’s a person!……..took me too long
I thought I was the only one who noticed other supporter’s names not colored orange. Thank you for validating my hyper fixation on insignificant details.
Your ok he’s not robbed your orange he does it when we are all sleeping
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new