Someone is nicking the orange

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano_Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sleeping Giant has no purple he will be gutted lol
Oh No Cry GIF by AbsoluteRadio
 
I know I know, I used to do both as well but my color (orange and purple) stopped so I have been waiting to renew :grinning-face-with-sweat:
I still support but if I'm going all in at $200 or so I want my name changed gosh darn'it! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
I tell ya, it slapped me in the face when it said how old this was! I’m guessing it qualifies for techno rave oldies radio….ugh
You can have as much tunes as you want on here
 
It’s been in the news all day . She could sing so here we go turn it up high there’s only one Tina turner
 
Happy I Am Groot GIF by Disney+
she was good in her day
 
Got my teeth done today what you think
Video Game Reaction GIF by The Strumbellas
 
Yep we are trending
Trending Trends GIF by YoungerTV
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new