Something a bit different!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poseidon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
3,258
Reaction score
39
Location
Swartz Creek, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, we have these trees in from of our place, and they are in full bloom now! The problem is the WIND! I had a real hard time with the branches blowing all over the place, making focus very difficult. Here are a few that turned out OK...

528384070_HrbEb-L.jpg


528382322_AbGUB-L.jpg


528382558_ijoUG-L.jpg


528383734_cx5eQ-L.jpg


There were probably 50+ bee's flying around these blossoms, and not a one paid me any attention at all. I tried to get a shot of those HUGE FUZZY bee's, but they were to high up, and wouldn't answer when I called them either! :mad:

Maybe tomorrow I can get some better ones. :embarrassed:
 
Beautiful shots! I actually just finished taking some pictures of different flowers outside my house with my new DSLR :)

Still getting the hang of it (Hope you don't mind me posting a couple here)

DSC00178.jpg


DSC00191.jpg


DSC00231.jpg


DSC00226.jpg
 
Not at all Josh! Looks like you are off to a nice start. I like #2 better then 1, I am not a fan of the dead center composition. Sometimes it works, but there has to be something to lead your eye in...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new