Something happened overnight

Colecolecole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wake up this morning to part of one of my trumpet corals darkened and my watchmen goby pinned against the overflow filter grate. Watchmen is still alive surprisingly but wouldn’t stop swimming at the top of the tank. I pulled him out so he could relax and eat with being bugged by my Dottie. All tests are normal, salt is normal, temp is normal. Yesterday I changed the carbon and scrapped algae. Everything else in the tank is business as usual. Any suggestions about what to do or what’s wrong ? Any suggestions are appreciated

image.jpg

OP
OP
Colecolecole

Colecolecole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wake up this morning to part of one of my trumpet corals darkened and my watchmen goby pinned against the overflow filter grate. Watchmen is still alive surprisingly but wouldn’t stop swimming at the top of the tank. I pulled him out so he could relax and eat with being bugged by my Dottie. All tests are normal, salt is normal, temp is normal. Yesterday I changed the carbon and scrapped algae. Everything else in the tank is business as usual. Any suggestions about what to do or what’s wrong ? Any suggestions are appreciated

image.jpg
Update: got the gobi back in the tank and he’s at the bottom does he look normal to you guys ?
image.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back