Something happened overnight

Colecolecole

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
Location
Havre de grace
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wake up this morning to part of one of my trumpet corals darkened and my watchmen goby pinned against the overflow filter grate. Watchmen is still alive surprisingly but wouldn’t stop swimming at the top of the tank. I pulled him out so he could relax and eat with being bugged by my Dottie. All tests are normal, salt is normal, temp is normal. Yesterday I changed the carbon and scrapped algae. Everything else in the tank is business as usual. Any suggestions about what to do or what’s wrong ? Any suggestions are appreciated

image.jpg
 
I wake up this morning to part of one of my trumpet corals darkened and my watchmen goby pinned against the overflow filter grate. Watchmen is still alive surprisingly but wouldn’t stop swimming at the top of the tank. I pulled him out so he could relax and eat with being bugged by my Dottie. All tests are normal, salt is normal, temp is normal. Yesterday I changed the carbon and scrapped algae. Everything else in the tank is business as usual. Any suggestions about what to do or what’s wrong ? Any suggestions are appreciated

image.jpg
Update: got the gobi back in the tank and he’s at the bottom does he look normal to you guys ?
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new