Songs You Wake Up To?

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
7,468
Reaction score
192
Location
ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, this may be a silly thread to some, but I wake up almost every morning with a random song in my head, that sometimes I haven't heard for years. Don't know if it's just me, but it seems like one of those things that happens to us all! This morning it was Where Do Broken Hearts Go by Whitney Houston?!? I guess David broke my heart in my dreams last night! :tongue:

What did you wake up with on your mind this morning? :D
 
I don't usually wake up to songs in my head but as I get ready every morning I turn on Pandora to Pantera Radio. :)
 
LOL! Nice!

I wake up every morning to my wife's iPhone on one of them iPhone stand thingies, with speakers...??? Don't know what it's called, but it charges her phone too. Any way, I've always been a big fan of reggae, so I wake to reggae every morning. :) I always throw one leg up in the air, and it goes up and down to the beat.

Seriously... even with 2 hours of sleep, I try to wake up in a good mood. It makes my family's day, even when they're grumpy-butts. :)
 
I wake up to either Pantera's "walk" which is my phone alarm or to Primus' "John the fisherman" my phones ring tone :)
 
Okay, this may be a silly thread to some, but I wake up almost every morning with a random song in my head, that sometimes I haven't heard for years. Don't know if it's just me, but it seems like one of those things that happens to us all! This morning it was Where Do Broken Hearts Go by Whitney Houston?!? I guess David broke my heart in my dreams last night! :tongue:

What did you wake up with on your mind this morning? :D


actually it is not a silly thread. i have been waking up to two songs every morning for the last 3+ years at the same time reflecting and praying to the One who gave me this wonderful life.
the songs are not played in my head but i wake up to them as an alarm. these are the most important 15 mins. to start my day. these 2 songs are
1. in the sanctuary
2. we declare war
both songs sung by Kurt Carr
 
Last edited:
^^^ Love both of those songs!!!!! Kurt Carr is awesome!! Set the Atmosphere is one of my faves! We do In the Sanctuary at our church! :D

Took a nap this afternoon, and it was Ghost Busters!! :tongue:
 
Depends, generally I'm listening to my iPod that is plugged into a docking station, and what ever is playing at the time I get up, is what I'm listening too! Could me Maroon 5, new songs, not old, Awolnation, or anything like that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new