Sooners

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef-nut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
I see a lot of people talk about there team, mine is OU Sooners and they are NO.1
 
funny, I'm from KY, but I love the Gators. Too bad they got upset at the swamp yesterday. They might've been #2 if they hadn't CHOKED!! It's college football for ya..... so much better than the NFL.

Kris
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new