• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sopranos for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaa1456
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaa1456

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Location
central, nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 polyps of Sopranos for sale each polyp is on it's own frag plug, They have healed up for 3 weeks now, so they are ready to go. 500 per polyp, Pics to come soon, once I get my camera fixed or a new one.
 
I have 3 polyps of Sopranos for sale each polyp is on it's own frag plug, They have healed up for 3 weeks now, so they are ready to go. 500 per polyp, Pics to come soon, once I get my camera fixed or a new one.
just checkin you did mean 50 per not 500 right
 
Please keep the thread on track here guys. The OP has stated his item for sale and price. If you have questions or comments, please take it to pm. Any further comments regarding the price will be removed. We appreciate you cooperation and understanding.:bigsmile:

Craig
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Please keep the thread on track here guys. The OP has stated his item for sale and price. If you have questions or comments, please take it to pm. Any further comments regarding the price will be removed. We appreciate you cooperation and understanding.:bigsmile:

Craig
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see what this looks like. PLease post a pic. COuld you post a pic of the mother colony and the actual frag.

Also, what is this, a chalice?
 
What I meant to post in the beginning was all 3 for 500. Sorry for the confusion. they have been sold already. I will still try and post a picture of the mother colony once I buy a new camera.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new