Sorry if i posted this twice

  • Thread starter Thread starter blaise
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blaise

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2025
Messages
52
Reaction score
29
Location
Tulsa ok
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody my name is blaise, im 14 years old, and am almost done cycling my 40 gallon breeder saltwater aquarium. I was wandering if you guys had any tips/trick also i want some fish recommendations i know i want either one or a pair of maroon clowns and a puffer. And my tank has a tidal110 hob filter,and thanks to the people that responded.
6679ab9c-c498-4bbb-aff5-1b5bd68bb99a.jpg
 
And I am just doing fish only for now but would like to maybe ad corals down the road
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new