Sorry

Dedicated Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve sort of been in a haze all day. It’s so weird how social media brings so much thought and emotion out. You watch someone every day, and it’s like you get to k ow the person without ever actually shaking their hands. I try to do this as often as I can. I probably follow five or six people within the reefing community faithfully. And when I get the opportunity I try to tell the people I follow how much they mean to me and how much they mean to my growth as a hobbyist. Also to explain how much they’ve carried me through times of confusion and desperation.
when something goes wrong in their system it’s as if it’s happening to me. And I enjoy watching the best and worst of all situations. Because it gives me hope I will make it through any obstacle I am faced with. Please make sure you let the people that influence you in this hobby know what they mean to you and the hobby. Because everyone has a number. And when it’s your time or their time, there’s no second chance to convey your appreciation.
I know this devastation and deep sadness is definitely wide spread today. But the next time you’re watching your favorite YouTuber, let them know that you appreciate what they’ve done and continue to do. To all that make videos and create content, thank you for your passion and dedication to the hobby. Thank you for sacrificing quality time so beginners and experts can learn and grow from your experiences. Sad day for many people. God bless, and be sure to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you as often as possible.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for sharing. This is a challenging day for many of us.

Sailaway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve sort of been in a haze all day. It’s so weird how social media brings so much thought and emotion out. You watch someone every day, and it’s like you get to k ow the person without ever actually shaking their hands. I try to do this as often as I can. I probably follow five or six people within the reefing community faithfully. And when I get the opportunity I try to tell the people I follow how much they mean to me and how much they mean to my growth as a hobbyist. Also to explain how much they’ve carried me through times of confusion and desperation.
when something goes wrong in their system it’s as if it’s happening to me. And I enjoy watching the best and worst of all situations. Because it gives me hope I will make it through any obstacle I am faced with. Please make sure you let the people that influence you in this hobby know what they mean to you and the hobby. Because everyone has a number. And when it’s your time or their time, there’s no second chance to convey your appreciation.
I know this devastation and deep sadness is definitely wide spread today. But the next time you’re watching your favorite YouTuber, let them know that you appreciate what they’ve done and continue to do. To all that make videos and create content, thank you for your passion and dedication to the hobby. Thank you for sacrificing quality time so beginners and experts can learn and grow from your experiences. Sad day for many people. God bless, and be sure to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you as often as possible.
Well said.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back