Sort of newbie

Wug

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks, my name is phil and I live in Yeovil, Somerset UK.
Although new to this forum, not new to reef tanks but it feels like it !
So much has changed with equipment and knowledge since I last had tanks, over 30 years ago !
started again approx 12 months ago and in the process of automating everything I can .
 
Hey Phil, welcome to Reef2Reef! Yeah I'm sure it does feel like a different hobby, a lot has changed for me even in the last 15 years. I can only imagine how it feels getting back in 30 years later. Welcome back!
 
Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (48).gif
 
Hey Phil, welcome to Reef2Reef! Yeah I'm sure it does feel like a different hobby, a lot has changed for me even in the last 15 years. I can only imagine how it feels getting back in 30 years later. Welcome back!
Thank you to all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new