Source For Live Food Crabs/Shrimp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 13rodo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

13rodo

Lord of the Reefs
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Messages
879
Reaction score
1,259
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew a good place for feeder crabs (Gorilla, etc) and feeder shrimp? Wanting to try and feed the mantis shrimp I'm getting this week all live for a diet. Was also going to check my LFS.
 
Was going to say Asian markets, but I don't think the crabs are small, and I don't think there is any shrimp.
Ya I'm assuming the size I'm looking for aren't really for eating lol. Thanks though!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new