Source for live white worms

Blah, sorry to hear that. I got mine from a source on ebay and was pretty happy with them. Idr who it was though, but the thing with ordering these starter cultures is you need to wait at least a month to have enough to start feeding the tank.
yeah I dont mind waiting if there are any worms in the culture.
I am hoping to get 4 large cultures going so I have one a week to feed.
my basement stays 50 in the winter and around 65 in the summer so looking forward to getting a nice production going. :D
 
yeah I dont mind waiting if there are any worms in the culture.
I am hoping to get 4 large cultures going so I have one a week to feed.
my basement stays 50 in the winter and around 65 in the summer so looking forward to getting a nice production going. :D
Nice! Yeah I moved mine into a wine fridge for the summer, but my closet was perfect for the winter.

I had this great thing going where there were worms on the lid every day, and I would just dip it into the tank, rinse it off and put it back on the culture. But in the fridge they don't migrate to the lid like they used to. I might try to adjust temps and see if that does anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new