Sources for SPS colonies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tapio
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tapio

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2014
Messages
126
Reaction score
73
Location
San Diego, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not found an online store selling nicely colored SPS colonies like Live Aquaria, Divers Den. Are there others?
 
aquasd is in your area.Check them out as the below online stores

Uniquecorals as well

bluezooaquatics
 
aquasd is in your area.Check them out as the below online stores

Uniquecorals as well

bluezooaquatics
Not too many larger colonies like Divers Den. I might add that I think DD has very good prices for larger pieces.
 
Not too many larger colonies like Divers Den. I might add that I think DD has very good prices for larger pieces.
find out if there is a local fish store around you that can order them from their wholesaler I have gotten the exact same pieces that are on DD for 1/2 the asking price by buying from my lfs (same supplier means same corals; many lfs have the same supplier as live aquaria).
 
What species and color morph are you looking for?
Looking right now for 2-3 nicely colored tables, preferably 3 different species. Blues, purple, red, orange (impossible to find I know and perhaps to keep alive). I have green color morphs already. Interested in medium sized, not too big as they adjust poorly, but a small colony that already grows as a table. Sure I am interested in some others too, especially solid blue staghorn.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new