South jersey

  • Thread starter Thread starter oversd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sounds good! Mine is about 60 days old at the moment, and I'm starting to get diatoms on the sand bed. Hopefully that clears soon!

Yea my tank did the same thing, it sucks but still can always help each other out and learn together.
 
I venture to aquarium center, looking for other place to check out once I'm back in the states

yea let me know when your back in the states we can always meet up somewhere
 
Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 7.19.20 PM.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new