South jersey

  • Thread starter Thread starter oversd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
!!! Welcome to R2R !!!

Stuart_minions_two_thumbs_up.jpg
 
Most of the groups and people are centered around philly.
check out the southeast pa saltwater classifieds on FB. It’s basically the philly/south jersey area.
personally I shop at TSM and aquarium center being in somerdale myself. But there’s a ton of great stores right over the bridge in PA
 
Hi! Welcome to R2R. NJRC meetings are held all over NJ. 1/2 of the gatherings are in Monmouth/Ocean county. You should join. Great group of reefers in the club.
 
Is there a saltwater aquarium club, frag swap, anything by the south jersey area. I love the hoppy and would love to just meet and talk with guys in the trade.

Really Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….Explore…Learn…Share

bf6.gif
 
Welcome bud, we have an event coming up in a few days so if your close to the Jackson area, feel free to come by

24724.jpeg

Is there a saltwater aquarium club, frag swap, anything by the south jersey area. I love the hoppy and would love to just meet and talk with guys in the trade.
 
Most of the groups and people are centered around philly.
check out the southeast pa saltwater classifieds on FB. It’s basically the philly/south jersey area.
personally I shop at TSM and aquarium center being in somerdale myself. But there’s a ton of great stores right over the bridge in PA
Yea they are the two places I shop I leave five minutes from both
 
Nice we have to try and meet up some time and see each other tanks

Sounds good! Mine is about 60 days old at the moment, and I'm starting to get diatoms on the sand bed. Hopefully that clears soon!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new