South Texas?

Travis Stewart

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank! In addition to our 390g office build, I recently bought a coralife 32 biocube. Your tank is my insiration for the 32g ;)
Where did you get your initial live rock? Nothing at the LFS stores in my area look like that. They're all roundish and almost identical.

Thank you!!

Eddie Leal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True I'm from Palmview I like Reef Valley in McAllen nice coral and fish selections

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Corpus, not much going on down here. In any sense of the phrase actually. There is one guy with some anemones that is pretty engaged, but he is busy and doesn't get excited about much besides exotic anemones and exotic fish. He is on reefcentral regularly. His tag is OrionN.

Aiden Parker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just thought I would let you local people know that we are auctioning over 100 frags on ebay and they all start out at $1.00

Local pick up is free. A lot of locals got some awesome deals on our auctions last week. :) We are located inside Harlingen Pets. 1305 N 77 Sunshine Strip. Harlingen Tx 78550

You can check out our auctions here: https://www.ebay.com/sch/petman2005/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corpus Christi.
I was in Reef Valley a few weeks ago. It was a great LFS with good corals and fish.

Aiden Parker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@OrionN you should come by and check us out next time you are in the area. We actually had a customer from corpus last week and he had never heard of us before but he won a bunch of our ebay auctions and drove all that way just to pick them up lol.

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Corpus, not much going on down here. In any sense of the phrase actually. There is one guy with some anemones that is pretty engaged, but he is busy and doesn't get excited about much besides exotic anemones and exotic fish. He is on reefcentral regularly. His tag is OrionN.
I do have exotic anemones, but excited about nice corals too
group picture 2.jpg
acro12.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back