Spaghetti worms or something else?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hardcorn77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hardcorn77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2024
Messages
117
Reaction score
46
Location
Fergus Falls
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m at the end of a cyano blackout and took a quick peek and notice strange stringy things all over my sand bed. At first I thought maybe it was a bunch hair algae die off or something. Does anyone know if theses look like spaghetti worms or something else? I’ve also notice these on the rock work as well when the lights are on but they look white.

IMG_4614.jpeg
 
I’d say spaghetti
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new