Spam accounts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mandelstam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had reported some in the past. One of the thing i noticed is that they all have a url in their very title. So , it’s possible to create a specific filter for this specific type of spams,
 
Setting up a filter for this exact kind of spam doesn't seem too much hazzle. And would relieve the mods of having to remove them manually.
 
Yeah, I feel you all:), and again thank you for reporting the spam.
 
In the couple of forums I have run in the past, we had to make it so a new user couldn't post a link for 20 posts.

One got so bad it became new user had to be approved by a staff member
 
Whatever they did, knock on wood, is finally working. For the first time in a loooong time, I didn’t notice any spam this past evening.
 
Whatever they did, knock on wood, is finally working. For the first time in a loooong time, I didn’t notice any spam this past evening.

I reported 3 or 4 of them less then an hour ago lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new