Spawing Encrusting Gorgonian

Home_Depot

Clownfish
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Bemidji,MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came home today to find these eggs comming out of my encrusting Gorgonian I have been told this is rare for thses species to spawn in captivity. Thought I would sare with you all. Sorry the picture is not the great
id_00210.jpg
est.​
 
That's neat. You know I think my corky finger gorgonia spawned once. I didn't see as many eggs on it as yours has, but I saw a few orange ones about that same size. I didn't know what they were.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new