special frag tiles

  • Thread starter Thread starter arotbart
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

arotbart

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2010
Messages
170
Reaction score
4
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone know where to get those frag tiles that have "slits" on the bottom so that they slide and drop onto the egg crate?

Did i describe it correctly? Once you put the tile down it is like locked in and can only be moved by being picked up.....but it is not a plug...
 
I'm curious now because I have heard of these before but completely forgot about em
 
Yea 4Coral seems to be them and they also have the tiles I've been lookin for great advice ill be puttin my order in soon
 
I'm curious how do you undo the zip tie without removing the entire frag rack?
 
Just use your stainless coral bone cutters to snip the ties and then move it to where you want and re-tie.

I use the 4Coral frag plugs and really like them. When the four legs lock in place, the frag is not going to turn due to high flow like you get with regular plugs. The textured surface is also more natural after it's covered in coraline.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new